High Quality WordPress Web Design Service in People Per Hour

Developing a great website is not an easy task. Even though WordPress is made easy from user experice point of view there are thousands of themes and plugins that are not created equal.
In my over 10+ years of experience with the platform I have stumbled upon many badly coded plugins and themes which bloat the database and create problems with WordPress in the near future.
So, the best way to have a great looking, speed optimized and stable website is to hire a freelancer or digital agency to do the job for you.

Hiring Freelancer or Digital Agency for your new Website

However this can be a tough task either since most digital agencies can make the job done but will charge you insane amount of money and in the end you might not be fully satisfied.
The freelancers on the other hand are much more cost-effective but you can hire someone who is just starting to develop websites and learn on your new project.
The best option is to research your choosen freelancer and see their past work or reviews.

Using People Per Hour to Hire a Freelancer

High Quality WordPress Web Design Service in People Per Hour

One of the best places to hire a freelancer for WordPress web design is PeoplePerHour.com .
As I mentioned above I have over 10+ years of experience in WordPress and SEO optimization and have made some great cost-effective gigs to help you with a whole website creation.





What is included in my full website design service?

You might ask: "What is the difference between my PPH offers and all of the other web design offers out there?"
I will try to explain the steps I take with every website I build, which ensure that it will be a quality website and my client will love it from the first sight:
  • I always help you choose the right responsive theme for your needs, since not all themes are coded perfectly it is best to contact me before ordering to discuss your needs and choose the best WordPress theme.
  • Then I will build the website with the colors and layout you like.
  • I will install a great caching plugin and configure browser caching, CSS and JS combine/minification
  • I will optimize your images and make them load in the new optimized and preffered by Google WEBP format.
  • I will create the pages for your needs and use a powerful SEO software to evaluate their optimization rating.
  • Then I will fix every optimization error possible.
  • Since website security is something I take seriously I always install and configure a WordPress security plugin to make your website safe for you and your visitors.
  • I will install an SSL certificate and make your website even more secured.
  • I will configure your hosting / server email server to make sure all of your domain emails end up in the inbox of their receivers.
  • I will then create a great contact us page with contact form and Google Maps listing of your business (if available).

What is the price of my web design service?

The price for the Basic WordPress website creation is only $180 and it is more than enough for a beautiful personal blog or company website.
However if you need a more advanced website with more pre-made pages you can choose some of my offer add-ons, which include:
  • Adding 5 more SEO optimized pages to your website - $40
  • Adding 10 more SEO optimized pages to your website - $65
  • Adding ecommerce functionality via Woocommerce - $120
  • Create a full branding with logo and color scheme - $120

How much time will it take to complete my web design service?

After you have made an order and send me all the information required to start the project it will take me no more than 4 days to complete your new website.

The required information to start your order is:

  • Hosting and domain admin and Cpanel credentials
  • Pictures and text in a Word or PDF document as you would like them to appear on your pages
  • Any premium theme or plugin files that you want me to use
  • If you haven't chosen any hosting or domain you can contact me before your order to help you with that task.

Comments

  1. Good style satisfies consumers, as well as interacts the function of the product to its market. The objective of a great item design is to satisfy the consumer by satisfying their actual requirements or assumption. This as a result enhances the competitiveness of the organisation; product design can consequently be seen as beginning and also ending with the client.product design services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article and right to the point. I don't know if this is truly the best place to ask but do you people have any thoughts on where to get some professional writers? Thanks in advance :) Web design gold coast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my friend! I wish to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include approximately all important infos. I’d like to see more posts like this. Local Website Design Company in Burlington

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Advice About Web Design Is Here

Great Tips And Tricks For Blogging With WordPress